Easy to make Garlic Dipping Sauce, perfect for French fries, tacos, burgers, fish and so much more – throw this sauce together in just five minutes!
I have a confession to make – I love, love ❤️LOVE❤️ me some french fries! However… I just might love garlic dipping sauce even MORE than the actual fries themselves.
This garlic dipping sauce is the ultimate sauce for drenching your burger, dipping your fries, drizzling on your tacos… it’s just an all-around yummy sauce. So yummy you’ll be licking your fingers 😉
Wait .. that might be my kids that do that!
Garlic Dipping Sauce
One of the best parts about making this sauce is that it comes together SO easily with just a few basic ingredients that most of us have on hand in our fridge already:
- yogurt – aim for plain, Greek yogurt or use your own homemade Instant Pot yogurt
- fresh garlic cloves
- lemon – you’re using the juice
- a bit of extra virgin olive oil (or, regular olive oil will do, too)
- and the usual – salt and pepper
That’s it – this dipping sauce could not be any easier. In fact… it’s so easy to put together you can ask your kiddos to do it while you prepare the rest of the food.
Simply add all of the ingredients to your favorite food processor, give it a few zips/whirls and bada boom – it’s done, and ready for your tummy.
Store in a covered container/glass jar in the refrigerator until ready to use. Enjoy this on your favorite burger, fries, pizza, taco – anything your heart well desires.
Try these other dips and sauce varieties:
- Dr. Pepper BBQ Sauce
- Copycat Big Mac Sauce
- Peach BBQ Sauce
- Prickly Pear BBQ Sauce
- Candied Jalapeno BBQ Sauce
- Spicy Korean BBQ Sauce
- Spicy Avocado Habanero Sauce
DID YOU MAKE THIS GARLIC DIPPING SAUCE?
If you have, please take a second to rate the recipe with 5 stars and leave a review. I’d be so excited to see how it turned out for you! How are you enjoying it? On burgers? Tacos? Do tell!
Homemade Garlic Dipping Sauce
- 1 C yogurt plain Greek is best
- 1 C mayonnaise
- 3 cloves fresh garlic
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 C parsley
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- In a food processor, add the mayonnaise, yogurt, parsley, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Process until well combined. Serve with meats, fries, salad, pizza, etc.