Delicious Pineapple Coconut Lime Popsicles, made with just four simple ingredients in ten minutes or less – the perfect way to welcome summer!
Summer is almost here and that means one thing: popsicles!
I love making my own popsicles at home… to be able to throw together some fun, delicious ingredients and turn them into beautiful works of art that we can then feed our hungry belly.
These pineapple coconut lime popsicles are super easy to make with just four ingredients.
Simply combine the ingredients, blend until smooth, and pour in your mold. I’ve been using the upright molds for years, but this year I opted for a flat, silicone mold and I’m loving it a bit better than the upright. I find myself swapping back and forth depending on how I feel for the day.
I picked up my flat mold at my local grocer – but you can find several similar varieties on Amazon. It’s much easier to get the popsicles out of the flat mold than the upright mold, and they seem to freeze quicker, too.
Compared to picking up popsicles in the store, you really do save quite a bit over time making popsicles at home, especially considering the price of food has skyrocketed this last year or two.
PINEAPPLE COCONUT LIME POPSICLES
These popsicles come together SO quickly with just a few simple ingredients:
- coconut milk
- fresh lime – juiced
- and honey (feel free to swap this out with agave syrup)
*Using honey will not result in these being vegan!
Blend these four ingredients until smooth and pour in your favorite popsicle mold. Allow them to chill in the freezer for at least six hours if not overnight.
Then remove from the freezer and gently pop out of the mold to enjoy.
Did you make these popsicles?
If you have, please take a second to rate the recipe and leave a review.
Pineapple Coconut Lime Popsicles
- 1 pineapple
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 C honey
- Peel and core the pineapple, then cut in smaller pieces, so it fits the blender.
- In the blender, add the cut pineapple, can of coconut milk, the juice of 1 lime and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Divide the pineapple juice over your popsicle mold.
- Place a popsicle stick in each popsicle. Freeze for at least 6 hours.
Looking for more popsicle recipes? Try these:
- Homemade Strawberry Popsicles
- Mango Coconut Lime Popsicles
- Easy One Ingredient Watermelon Popsicles
- Fudgy Banana Popsicles
- 3 Ingredient Cantaloupe Popsicles
- Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles
Leave a Reply