Love Watermelon? One of the BEST ways to use up your watermelon is to eat it as is — and if you pick the RIGHT watermelon, it’ll be perfectly sweet, too! (Right?!)
These popsicles are the EASIEST to make ~ if you buy a huge summer watermelon for your kids to enjoy, keep back 3 – 4 C. of the actual watermelon and use it to make these “1” ingredient popsicles.
But before you start, pick up these cute popsicle molds on Amazon -we have them and they work amazingly well!
- Take 3-4 C. of watermelon flesh from the watermelon and pulse in the blender until liquid.
- The watermelon should be sweet enough that you don't need additional sweetener (test to make sure!)
- Pour the blender liquid watermelon into the popsicle molds, and put in the freezer.
- Popsicles may take up to 4 hours to freeze.
- You may need to run the mold under warm/hot water briefly to loosen from the mold.