Here’s a great way to use up a bunch of cantaloupe you have at home ~ not only can you cut up and freeze cantaloupe for later on… you can throw it in the blender with a little raw milk and make cantaloupe popsicles.
This is a great way to use overripe cantaloupe – use half for popsicles and freeze the other half in a freezer bag so you can make another batch at a later time.
Chances are.. if your kids love popsicles, they will love these too. They have no added sugar, and are really simple to make!
- 1/2 Cantaloupe - halved, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/3 - 1/2 C. Raw Milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 Tbsp Raw Honey
- Combine all of the ingredients in the blender and blend until pureed... start with 1/3 C. Milk and if needed, add a little more.
- Pour into popsicle mold (linked above).
- Put in the freezer for 4 hours or more.
- Once frozen, run the popsicles under a little warm water to loosen.
[…] Mom http://www.rebootedmom.com/ See more Popsicle Recipes HERE and […]
[…] long, hot summers also bring with them lots of fresh grilled sweet corn, homemade popsicles, and lots and lots of […]
[…] 3 Ingredient Cantaloupe Popsicles […]