Homemade Pumpkin Granola that combines real pumpkin with cinnamon, coconut, almonds, maple syrup, and shredded coconut. Both salty and sweet, it’s delicious!
If there is one thing that makes you feel like you have conquered the world, it’s making a huge huge batch of pumpkin granola. Not only will your house smell A-MAZZZZING, your house will smell like the candle store at the mall. Or better yet… just like Hobby Lobby when you walk through the doors — pumpkin, cinnamon and spice.
Not only will you have a house that smells like all the best flavors of fall, you will have an endless amount of granola to eat alllll week long – in your cereal bowl, as a topping for your homemade yogurt, or as snack food when your belly starts growling.
In all seriousness though, this pumpkin granola smells heavenly – not only is it great to gift to family and friends, it’s perfect for celebrating fall. You’ll be on cloud nine knowing that you can gleefully pass on the expensive bags of granola at the market. knowing that you did it yourself at home.
Now that deserves a reward sticker! 🙌
Sometimes you just need that sense of accomplishment – ya know?
After all… it’s the little things that give us the biggest boost sometimes.
At least I think so 😉
Homemade Pumpkin Granola
Lets talk about this granola though – it’s SO stinkin’ easy to put together. A few basic ingredients (and all the flavors of fall….) — rolled oats, pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice… cinnamon, and your favorite nuts.
You can use slivered almonds, walnuts, pistachios… whatever you love and think would be best for your family. Love coconut? To avoid the coconut flakes from over-cooking (because they will!) stir it in after the granola has cooled. It’s a wonderful addition!
Ready to knock this Pumpkin Granola out of the park? Lets do this then — grab your cookie sheet and line it with some parchment and lets get started.
I certainly hope that this Pumpkin Granola makes you feel like a Queen (or King) of the kitchen.
As it should! It’s some pretty fabulous stuff!
Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 6 C rolled oats
- 1 C pumpkin puree not pumpkin pie mix
- 1 C olive oil
- 1 C maple syrup
- 2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 C sliced almonds
- 1 C walnut pieces or other nuts
- 1/2 C sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients and set aside. Combine the wet ingredients until well blended.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and toss well to coat. Spread evenly between two baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes - stirring frequently. Rotate each pan and bake another 15 minutes, stirring frequently. Keep a careful eye on the nuts as they can tend to brown easier.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Granola will crisp up as it cools down.
- If adding in coconut, stir in after granola has cooled.
- Store in a ziploc at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy with yogurt, or served with milk or your favorite dairy alternative.
More pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Gingerbread
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree
- Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins
- Cinnamon Toast Pumpkin Seeds
Did you try this recipe? If you did, please take a second to rate the recipe and leave a comment as I’d love to know how it turned out.
I’d ask you to tag me on social media but I gave up social media several years ago both for my personal life and my businesses (crazy – right??!!) It was the best decision I’ve made yet. I still love to read comments and hear from you though – so don’t be afraid to leave comments on this post as I do take the time to read and respond when I can.