This adorable sunshine perler pun card is simple to make with perler beads and thoughtfully placed on a card you can gift as encouragement to a loved one!
Chances are, if you have kids, you have tried perler beads. Perler beads are a great way to keep kids engaged and active at home. Not only can they encourage your kids to get along, they are great to make and give as cards to friends, loved ones or family.
Here’s a list of our latest “pun” projects:
- I Love You Watts and Watts!
- I have FELINES for you!
- If you were a fruit, you’d be a FINE-APPLE
- I Love you Berry Much
- OWL Always Love You!
- I have so MUSH-room in my heart for you!
- There’s no “Bunny” like you!
- You’re A-MAIZ-ING Sweet Corn Encouragement Card
But forget those… this Sunshine Perler Bead card is so darn adorable! It is the perfect way to support friends, loved ones or a family member and let you know that you are thinking of them during difficult times!
Sunshine Perler Bead
This cute Sunshine Perler Bead combines just 3 colors and brings them together to create a cute pun that you can gift to a friend or loved one as a form of encouragement/thinking of you.
(Disclaimer: This post includes affiliate links for items at no additional charge to you.)
First, gather your beads and count out each color required:
- Yellow: 93
- Black: 9
Get started by laying out all of your materials on a flat surface. I like to lay a clean terry towel down to prevent the beads from rolling around the table (and onto the floor!)
Once your sunshine is done, then get ready to iron it.
Lay your wax paper atop and gently press with a warm iron for 30-35 seconds. Avoid over-pressing because the beads will melt a little too much.
Sending you Sunshine Card
In addition to those items you’ll also want to have:
- 8.5 x 11 cardstock
- adhesive dots (pick up at the Dollar Tree)
- paper cutter
- 5×7 envelopes (pick up at Hobby Lobby or here on Amazon)
- completely optional: 5×7 adhesive sleeves
- this Sending you Some Sunshine Card (prints 2 per page!)
Once you print the card, cut the paper in half with a paper cutter, and affix the gorgeous sunshine on top with a single adhesive dot.
That’s it! If you are sending to family or friends, place the sunshine on the card with a single adhesive dot. Then place in a 5×7 adhesive sleeve. Tuck in a 5×7 envelope and mail with a single forever stamp.
DON’T WANT TO MAKE ONE?
You can buy the card & Perler Bead project already done and ready to mail to any recipient – with free shipping.
LOOKING FOR MORE PERLER BEAD PROJECTS?
- Cute Perler Bead Unicorn
- Perler Bead LEGO Minifig
- Valentine’s Day Mice Kisses
- Fun Kids Perler Bead Flamingo
- Perler Bead Earrings
- Thinking of you Encouragement Poem
- Perler Bead Owl Always Love You
- I Love You Watts and Watts
- Pineapple Perler Bead Love Pun
- I’ve got Felines for You Love Pun
- There’s No Bunny Like You Love Pun
- You’re a-MAIZ-ing Sweet Corn Perler Bead Encouragement Card