A single can of chipotle peppers in adobo can stretch across SO many meals ~ that single can flavors up a really nice chuck shoulder in the Instant Pot in just 40 minutes…
It can also make this kicked up bean dip for those Sunday football games….
Not to mention you can incorporate it into this easy Mexican Potato Stew, as well – it brings a nice kick in flavor that you probably wouldn’t be able to capture quite the same with anything else.
After making all of those recipes, take two of those chipotle peppers in adobo and throw them in the food processor with some mayo, garlic and a little lemon juice to make a really spicy spread that goes well on roast beef sandwiches. Or.. shredded beef sandwiches.
Or, some baked sweet potato fries.
Oh gosh, you could even pour it on top of your baked potato. Yum!
- 1 C. Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- Sea salt and crushed pepper - to taste
- In a dry skillet on medium, roast your garlic until it has dark brown spots.
- Add the garlic, chipotle peppers, lemon juice and mayonnaise to the food processor and process until combined - one to two minutes.
- Season with your salt and pepper (to taste) and pour into a tightly covered glass container.
- Refrigerate immediately.