5-Ingredient Taco Gnocchi takes regular gnocchi and elevates it up a level to an easy, delicious, kid-friendly dinner ready in 20 minutes with just 5 ingredients!
When it comes to making meals for kids, not only do you want something that’s semi-healthy, you want something that they will all eat. Am I right?
One of the most challenging things for me is finding something that everyone agrees on – because you honestly can’t eat pizza every night, can you?
This 5-Ingredient Taco Gnocchi is a super easy way to fix up dinner in a hurry, with just a few simple ingredients. The result is a delicious, kid-friendly dinner that will be a hit at the table. SO yum!
5-Ingredient Taco Gnocchi
This easy taco gnocchi combines the following ingredients into something super amazing:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can tomatoes with green chiles – I pick store brand, but you can also use Rotel
- 1 packet taco seasoning (plus water it calls for)
- 1 (16 oz) package of gnocchi, cooked according to package
- 1 ½ cups Mexican style shredded cheese
All of those ingredients come together for an oven ready dish that bakes up in just 20 minutes. Yum – right? Serve this up with any of the following:
- Creamed Corn Cornbread Muffins
- Hatch Chile Sourdough Biscuits
- Quick Kefir Sourdough Bread Recipe
- Hatch Green Chile Sweet Potato Cornbread
After you throw this out on the dinner table, you will wonder how you ever lived without it being part of your dinner rotation.
Looking for more dinner recipes? Here are a few you might want to try:
- Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
- Arnie Mac Cheesy Pasta
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole + Video
- Slow Cooker Cheddar Ranch Potatoes and Corn
If you make this gnocchi, please take a second to rate the recipe – comment and let me know how it turned out for you! I’d love to know – did your kids love it as much as mine did?!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 can 14.5 oz, tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 pk taco seasoning plus the water it calls for
- 16 oz gnocchi, cooked according to package
- 1.5 C shredded Mexican blend cheese
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat and drain fat.
- Then add in the tomatoes, taco seasoning, and water.
- Stir and let cook until sauce thickens about 2 minutes. Then add in the cooked gnocchi, stir, and top with shredded cheese.