Perfect for fall, this Pumpkin Spice Latte comes together quickly and easily with your favorite milk and a few other simple ingredients that scream “fall is here!”
It’s almost September, and that means — all things pumpkin. Am I right? For many of us, that is. Here where I live, the pumpkin craze has already started.
I found Dunkin Donuts advertising their fall menu on their app… with Pumpkin Cold Brew, Pumpkin Iced Coffee and Pumpkin Latte’s – if you are a fan of pumpkin, this time of the year is completely yours.
If you are trying to cut back on the expense of coffee from the coffee shop and curtail your budget, this Pumpkin Spice Latte might just be the ticket to satisfy your cravings. Make it at home quickly and easily, and then pocket the cash you would have spent, and stuff it in your savings. Then, when November hits, you’ll have a nice stash of cash to shop for the holidays. Yay!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
This Pumpkin Spice Latte is SO so so easy to make at home – did I say easy? It’s almost too good to be true. So save yourself the trouble of packing up the kids and going out to the truck, driving down to the coffee shop and waiting in line at the drive through.
Unless… of course, you love that part of your coffee treat. But then, I don’t know anyone who loves waiting in line – I certainly don’t!
Gather up your ingredients and within minutes, you’ll have a pumpkin-flavored beverage that’ll knock your socks off. Need to make enough for two?
Double the recipe! Go ahead! I give you permission!
This Pumpkin Spice Latte brings together:
- your favorite dairy or non-dairy milk
- concentrated coffee
- pumpkin puree
- sugar (feel free to use stevia if you wish)
- vanilla extract
- pumpkin pie spice
- And lastly, whipped topping – yum!
- Looking for more Pumpkin recipes?
Check out these other fun ways to get in the fall spirit:
- Cake Mix Pumpkin Bars
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Donuts
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Puree (SO EASY!)
- Pumpkin Breakfast Pops
- Mini Cheesecakes with Pumpkin Swirl
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Cheesecake
Go a step further and check out these pumpkin-themed crafts, too!
If you try this recipe and love it, make sure to rate the recipe to let us know how it turned out!
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 2 C milk dairy or non-dairy
- 1/4 C concentrated coffee or 2 shots of espresso
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 2 Tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- whipped cream, topping
- In a small/medium pot, add the milk, pumpkin puree and sugar. Mix and heat on the stove. Remove right BEFORE it starts boiling. (you’ll start to see the steam coming off the milk)
- Add the vanilla extract and the pumpkin pie spice. Whisk - until it is all well combined.
- Pour the milk in a glass or mug and pour the coffee on top.
- Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with more pumpkin pie spice.
- Enjoy while hot.