There is really no better way to eat coconut than in these light little snack balls ~ they are simple, yet perfectly sweet.
They are balanced with the natural flavor of maple syrup, and blended with organic dehydrated coconut.
You can double or triple this recipe, but we found a single batch to be more than enough.
The recipe made 8 balls ~ keep them refrigerated until you are ready to enjoy them. They are delicious!
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 C. organic maple syrup
- 1.5 C. unsweetened shredded coconut
- Pull out your food processor and combine all ingredients - process until well blended.
- Form into balls, place on parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for one hour or until they are set.
- Keep them refrigerated unless you are enjoying them because they will become very soft if left out.
- Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator.