If you are sitting on some apricots and peaches from the last picking, put them to use in this really easy crisp ~ the best part about this is that it’s not only low in sugar, it’s great on yogurt.
If you have an Instant Pot, you can make your own yogurt quite easily (see our how-to HERE)… warm this up in the oven and enjoy it for breakfast. It’s just that good!
- 1 1/2 lbs Apricots, roughly chopped
- 1 lb Peaches, sliced
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Nutmeg (or, 2 drops Nutmeg Essential Oil - we use Young Living)
- 3 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 C. Rolled Oats (NOT Quick Cooking!)
- 1/2 C. Organic Whole Wheat Flour
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease a 8x8 glass baking dish and set aside.
- Put the peaches and apricots into the glass bowl and spread evenly.
- Melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar, flour, oats, nutmeg, and cinnamon... large clumps should form.
- Sprinkle the topping over the top of the peaches and apricots in the baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until light brown.
- Serve warm on top of yogurt.