We love peaches here – and in Arizona, Peach Season is April/May… so we usually have loads. I think we picked 50 pounds this year, we enjoyed every minute of eating them.
This recipe though is super easy to make, and sugar free ~
- 8-9 small Peaches or 3-4 large Peaches, sliced
- (Skin off or on per your preference)
- 1/4 C. Butter or Coconut Oil
- 1/4 C.Coconut Flour
- 1/2 C. Heavy Cream
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Raw Honey
- On the stovetop, put the sliced peaches with the butter or coconut oil.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the coconut flour & mix well.
- Pour your peach mixture into dishes.
- In your KitchenAid or with a hand blender, whip the heavy cream with the vanilla & honey - just until you see it form into whip cream (don't go too long or you will have butter and not whip cream!)
- Add a little on top of your peaches, and enjoy!