CUTE – right? Our boys LOVE LEGO – all things LEGO in fact. So when I got this soap mold from a friend, I knew they would be in LOVE with it!
My smallest son (4 years old) helped me make the soap ~ since I had one mold, I made them separately, but it was SO easy. They are super excited to shower with their “own” Essential Oil based soap – and it smells great too!
We used Gentle Baby Essential Oil – partly because that is what he picked… and also because it’s great for kids (PLUS it smells amazing!)
We usually use this in our body wash, and sometimes we’ll add 1-2 drops in the bath for the kids. It’s very soothing and helps them relax, which is exactly what they need when they get ready for bed at night by taking baths/showers.
Gentle Baby™ is a soothing blend of pure essential oils with an aroma that invites a sense of calming for mothers and children.
- LEGO Man Soap Mold (see Amazon HERE)
- Shea or Oatmeal Melt & Pour Soap Base (see HERE)
- Gentle Baby Essential Oil from Young Living (which is GREAT for kids!)
- In a Ball Canning Jar, melt the soap by separating into cubes or cutting into smaller pieces – 10-12 seconds at a time in the microwave. Be careful! The jar gets hot!
- Stir frequently to ensure it’s melted – once you see it all melted, set on the counter, and let cool 1 minute or so.
- Then add 10 drops of Gentle Baby Essential Oil.
- Mix well, then pour into the silicone mold, and let sit on a cool counter – if your home is warm (Arizona can get kind of hot!) then pop in the fridge for a few hours.
- Remove carefully from the mold when cool & let your kids enjoy!
Read our last post to learn WHY we love our Essential Oils so much, and why we chose Young Living.
Thankfully Young Living makes it incredibly easy to score a wholesale discount on your oils – when you pick up their starter kit you get ALL of those oils above, and a diffuser – not to mention the opportunity to buy your oils at wholesale cost for the REST of your life.