Air Fryer Eggplant Pizza Slices
Deliciously healthy Air Fryer Eggplant Pizza is a low carb alternative to regular pizza, made in the air fryer or oven in just minutes!
Servings 6 people
- 1 medium eggplant washed and sliced about 1/3 inch lengthwise (I got 6 slices)
- 1/2 C marinara sauce
- 1 C mozzarella cheese shredded*
- 1/2 yellow pepper diced
- 18 pepperoni slices or turkey pepperoni*
- garlic powder
- red pepper flakes
Air Fryer Instructions:
Spoon marinara sauce over eggplant slices.
Add cheese, yellow pepper, and pepperoni.
Sprinkle with garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
Place on the Air Fryer tray or basket.
Air Fry for 8-10 minutes at 385 degrees.
Serve hot and enjoy.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Place eggplant slices on a baking sheet.
Bake the eggplant at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
Remove from the oven and add sauce, cheese, peppers, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
Bake for another 5 minutes (until desired doneness is reached) or until the cheese is melted.
Weight Watchers notes:
These Air Fryer Eggplant Pizza Slices are just 2.5 points for those on Weight Watchers. Make the following substitutions:
- Low fat mozzarella in lieu of regular fat mozzarella cheese.
- Use turkey pepperoni in lieu of regular pepperoni slices.