Mexican Street Corn, Black Bean and Chicken Pasta Salad
Delicious Mexican Pasta Salad with street corn, black beans and chicken - simple to throw together and the perfect side dish!
Servings 5 people
- 1 lb rotini pasta cooked according to box directions
- 1 C rotisserie chicken cut into 1" pieces
- 14 oz yellow sweet corn drained
- 14 oz black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 ea jalapeno peppers seeded and diced
- 1/2 C cherry tomatoes halved
- 2 ea avocados pitted and cubed
- 1.25 C queso fresco cheese crumbled
- 1/4 C cilantro chopped
- 1 C ranch dressing
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 Tbsp water
Place a baking mat or foil on a baking pan and spread the corn evenly over it. Place under the broiler, keeping a sharp eye, until it just begins to char. Remove and set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk the ranch dressing and taco seasoning together. Add water if necessary if you prefer yours to be thin.
In a large bowl, add the pasta, chicken, corn, jalapeno peppers, tomatoes, avocados and 1 cup of the cheese. Toss with dressing.
Garnish with fresh cilantro and remaining cheese and serve.