Spicy Avocado Habanero Sauce
Spicy avocado habanero cream sauce that's easy to make & the perfect addition to your party table - perfect on chips, tacos, burritos and much more!
Servings 8 people
- 2 ea avocados
- 3 ea limes juiced
- 3 ea cloves garlic peeled
- 1/4 C cilantro
- 2 ea habanero peppers seeds removed
- 1/2 ea red onion
- 1/2 tsp salt or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp pepper or more to taste
- 1/2 C red wine vinegar or more for a thinner sauce
Prep all ingredients. Add to blender.
Blend until smooth. Adjust seasonings as needed.
Refrigerate when not in use.
- For a thinner sauce, use 1/4 - 1/2 C. additional red wine vinegar.
- Fresh squeezed lime juice can be used in place of limes - substitute a scant 1/4 C. lime juice for 3 large limes.
- For an even spicier sauce, add 1-2 additional habanero peppers.