Spicy Korean BBQ Sauce
A Spicy Korean BBQ Sauce that comes together in mere minutes! A delicate balance of sweet heat that's perfect for chicken, pork and more!
Servings 2 C
- 1/2 C apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 onion peeled and quartered
- 5 cloves garlic peeled
- 1.5 in fresh ginger peeled
- 1 C ketchup
- 4 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp blackstrap molasses
- 2.11 oz GoChuJang Red Chili Paste one small tube
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
In your blender, combine onion, garlic, ginger, and apple cider vinegar and process until the mixture resembles a thick paste.
Add the rest of the ingredients and process on high, in that same blender, until all ingredients come together into a smooth sauce.
Add additional salt & pepper as needed. You may also add additional apple cider vinegar depending on preference.
Divide between two half pint canning jars; apply lids and bands. Keep refrigerated, and use within 14 days.