Rosemary Pine Beard Balm
Learn how to make this simple and fragrant rosemary pine beard balm for the bearded man in your life or to give as gifts to family and friends!
Servings 12 oz
Small Measuring Cup
2 oz Tins
Pint Mason Jar
- 1.25 C carrier oil sweet almond, jojoba, argan oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1/4 C dried pine needles
Rosemary Pine Beard Balm:
- 1 C rosemary pine infused oil
- 1.5 oz beeswax pellets
- 1 oz unrefined shea butter
- 15 drops rosemary essential oil
- 15 drops pine essential oil
Gather your rosemary and pine and add to your pint canning jar. Top with your carrier oil of choice.
Cover the jar (lid and band) and place in the sun for several weeks. Or, do a short-term infusion by placing the covered jar in a small saucepan with water. Place the heat on low and avoid getting water in the jar.
Strain out the rosemary and pine and add to a glass measuring cup.
Add your beeswax and unrefined shea butter. Microwave for short bursts (15-20 seconds) until the mixture is melted.
Remove from the microwave and add in your essential oils
Pour your mixture into 2 oz tins. Allow the tins to sit, undisturbed, for several hours.
- Rosemary and pine both have a low water content when used fresh. Therefore, both can be infused in the oil without drying completely.